Friday 30 March 2012

Taks 5.

Proposed submission statements.

10 short statements summarising my distininct positioning as a graphic designer.

- I aim to create innovative and original graphic design for brand / identity, publication design and packaging over a range of media.

- I am driven by information and would like to continue creating graphic design based strongly around supply information.

- I would like to stay mostly print based as this is my strongest point, although i also enjoy creating design for motion graphics.

- I work well with collaboration weather it's me and one other person or a group of people.

- I would like to create work for clients that are passionate about their concepts.

- I can maintain a balance between developing concepts adhering to client needs and my own creating needs.

- I would like to develop relationships between both freelance designers and collaborative agencies.

- I am driven mostly by image work, although recently type has become a huge part of my design direction.

- I would like to develop a deeper understanding into colour theory throughout my practice.

- Over summer i want to visit as many studios as possible in order to gain relationships and a greater understanding of how they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment